Black Sand Studios: Building For You
Hi. My name is Griffin, I am the owner of Black Sand Studios. Web
development has always been a passion of mine, mostly for building my
own products. However, I found that small business could benefit from
having a clean custom site that could be easily maintained.
Too often, custom websites are too expensive, too clunky, or not
responsive. This can lead to a bad first impression and ultimately,
make you lose customers who are used to a clean and simple web
The point of our services is to avoid the headache that comes with
finding someone to build (or rebuild your site). We are local, quick
to respond, and provide services for a small monthly fee.
Always Building. Always Improving.
As a developer and product manager with years of experience in the
tech industry I know what it takes to create an awesome digital
product. However, I see a lot of companies falling into the same trap with their websites or digital services.
I want to help you avoid those issues which is why I created this studio. Not only
do I want to help you create a fantastic online presence, I want to
help you build the product that will get you to the next level.
Accesible Product Management
Product management is a relatively new field within the technology
space. Basically, product managers help you figure out
what to build and how to build it. Now, most product managers charge
thousands of dollars a month for their services, but through Black
Sand Studios we want to provide our product services (along with
development resources) at a fraction of the cost.
What Makes Us Different
Instead of spending hours, days, weeks, months, or even years aquiring the capital, skills, or employees, start building now with our services.
- Custom and responsive site to put you above the local competition.
- 24/7 support, you can consider me your personal developer who can make unlimited edits and changes to your custom site.
- Content creation available to your team, no extra employees required.
- Depending on your needs we can build web apps, native apps, to bring your products to life.
- Product management capabilities to help you determine if you are on the right path and to make sure your money is not going to waste.